In order to improve our service and to make the use of our site as efficient and pleasant as possible, we process personal data concerning the user when browsing our website and when creating or deleting a personal space on our online site.
We undertake, as data controller, to comply with the provisions of European regulation n°2016/679 relating to the protection of personal data as well as those resulting from law n°78-17 Informatique et Libertés as amended.
The User, by clicking on the “OK” button of the information banner alerting him to the processing of data concerning him, accepts our processing of said information. In addition, the User certifies to be over 15 years old.
1 – Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are:
- When sending the contact form: the surname, first name, email address, telephone and postal address of the User. Refusal to provide some of this information may make it impossible to use certain features.
- When the User connects to the site, the latter collects, in particular by depositing “cookies” on the user’s terminal, his name, first name, connection data (IP address), and location. Refusal to provide some of this information will impact the User’s browsing quality. Certain features of the site will then be made unavailable.
2 – Use of personal data
The personal data collected from Users is intended to provide the services of the site, to improve them, and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the site by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the site;
- Verification of identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the User;
- Implementation of assistance for users of the site;
- Personalization of services, by displaying advertisements based on the User’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software (malware) and management of security incidents;
- Management of any disputes with users of the site;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the User’s preferences.
During the navigation of the user on our site, we proceed, as well as other third parties, to the deposit of cookies and different types of plotters on the user’s terminal. These small files will be referred to by the general name “cookies”.
The User can consult the Cookies Policy in order to find out about the cookies placed on the terminal, their purpose, as well as the choices offered to him in this regard.
4 – Shelf life
The information collected will not be kept after the deletion of the customer area by the latter. However, certain information may be kept for up to five (5) years after the deletion of the user account in order to meet legal, tax and regulatory constraints.
Cookies, on the other hand, are kept for a period of thirteen (13) months, unless manually deleted by the User.
5 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- When the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- When the site uses the services of service providers to provide User assistance, advertising and to create a customer area. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data, as part of the performance of their services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to data protection at personal character;
- If required by law, the site may transmit data to respond to claims against the site and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- If the site is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
6 – Transfer of personal data
In order to provide online services that are as qualitative as possible, we may subcontract some of its services. Therefore, we undertake to ensure the compliance of said subcontractors with European regulation n°2016/679 on data protection, law n°2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy. , and with the law n°78-17 known as Informatique et Libertés modified.
We undertake not to transfer the personal data collected and processed by it to countries that are not members of the European Union or considered by the latter as not ensuring a sufficient and appropriate level of data protection.
7 – Security and confidentiality
The site implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission and/or storage of information on the Internet.
8 – Implementation of user rigths
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the parameters of this account;
- They can delete their account by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- They can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data processed concerning them, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com . In this case, before the implementation of this right, the site may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- If the personal data held by the site is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com .
The User can also assert his above-mentioned rights by writing to the following address, 52 rue René Boulanger, 75010 PARIS while attaching a copy of his identity document.
In addition, the User may directly contact the French supervisory body in order to exercise his right of complaint, namely the CNIL, at the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80717- 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.